Our label professionals have the experience to ensure all aspects of a label will perform in your application. As a label manufacturer in Nashua, NH, we maintain quality control over your label production from start to finish.
- Regional location enables on-site support for complex labeling applications.
- Indepth knowledge of compliance with regulatory, industry and organizational labeling standards.
- Preprinted labels done in our print lab for fast delivery, high volume or single label, 100% compliant labels, sequential labels, full-color and more. Our pre-printing service is a smart choice when you need it fast, or you don’t have the label printing equipment, staff or time.
- Industry-specific experience with label and barcode solutions for manufacturing, electronic assembly, defense contractors, healthcare/pharmaceutical, food and packaging, logistics/transportation and other related industries.
- ID card systems and pre-printed cards for security and access control facilities.
About Our Label Converting Operations
- Our label converting presses run high speed 4″x6″ commodity paper labels to the precision required to create very small, durable labels (polyester/Kapton/polyimide).
- Two-color flexographic press for multi-color applications including flood coating, and spot color.
- Hundreds of dies for a wide selection of shapes and sizes without increasing your label costs.
- Our rewind operations ensure your labels are on the proper core size, can be a specific label quantity per roll, and identified/packaged per your needs.
In addition, we provide installation, training and support for a complete identification solution:
- thermal transfer printers
- wax, resin, high performance, monochromatic and color ribbons
- label design software and templates
- print and apply equipment
- ID card systems included printers/encoders, card stock, accessories, and pre-printed cards to cover a wide range of applications
For local support of labels, identification and barcode systems, please contact our Northeast Office directly at 603-598-1553 or online here.