Direct From Your Local Label Manufacturer
…For Quality Labels, and Faster Turnaround
ID Technology – Northeast Regional Office – specializes in electronic assembly labels designed for the most demanding applications.
- Durable materials, such as Kapton® and polyester, that withstand the high IR & vapor phase of solder re-flow, surface mount, and exposure to high temperatures without burning, curling, or damage to the printed output.
- Bar code or alphanumeric identification of printed circuit boards support tracking production lots, warranty information, product authentication, and registration applications.
- Compliance labels for RoHS, directive for lead-free manufacturing processes, EIA-standard marking and UL-listed and CSA-certified labels, DoD Military Compliance Labels for MIL-STD-129 including RFID for shipping cartons, pallets, and containers as well as MIL-STD-130 Unit Labels including UID. Preprinted labels are available for quick turnaround and 100% compliance.
- ESD protection: Moisture, temperature, materials and movement combine to create static charges which can damage printed circuit boards (PCB) and other sensitive equipment.
- Cable and Wire Identification – Wrap around, ties and specialty labels for cables, wire harnesses and assemblies.
- Kitted Labels are used to speed production labeling, increases the accuracy of complete parts labeling, and drives down label costs.
- Preprinted Labels – with eye-catching warnings, graphics, logos, with room to print lot number and other variable information on demand.
- Variable data on preprinted labels are available when serial numbers, lot numbers, expiration dates, and other variable data is required for your labeling jobs, preprinted labels may be an economical and efficient way to go and still offer you the flexibility to print variable information on demand.
Local Support For Your Labels and Barcode Applications
ID Technology/Nashua, NH Office provides local service and support to the Northeast USA for all your label and barcode needs. We will work with you to ensure your labels perform to the highest degree of reliability.