Many Department of Defense suppliers and subcontractors in the Boston area must comply with labeling specifications under MIL-STD-130 including UID and MIL-STD-129 including RFID.
If you supply goods directly to the DoD or a supplier and the original government contract calls for specific labeling of pallets, cartons and products, getting these labels done right and on time are critical to avoiding delays, penalties, or loss of contract for non-compliance. Deadlines are being enforced, and regulation details are numerous.
Located in Nashua, NH, we are a local resource for various Boston area defense contract manufacturers. We work with you to ensure your labels pass DCMA inspection, help you optimize data management workflow and have the products and services to meet tough deadlines:
- Print/encode on-demand with label printing and encoding systems, including verifiers, barcode scanners and auto apply equipment.
- Our pre-print service ensures you get 100% compliance UID labels, dataplates, pre-printed and encoded RFID smart-tags and traveler labels. Every lot comes with a Certificate of Compliance.
- Software solutions to simplify data submission to the UDI Registry and WAWF.
- On-site repair and maintenance for your barcode printers, label applicators, and equipment.
Our eBooks will guide you through each of the Standards in an easy-to-read format, designed to simplify the compliance process:
- MIL-STD-130 including DFARS 252.211-7003, which covers Item Identification and Valuation / UDI
- MIL-STD-129 including DFARS 252.211-7006, Passive Radio Frequency Identification/RFID.
Visit ID Technology corporate site for additional information on Military Compliance Labels.
Your Local Label Manufacturer – IDT/Nashua, NH
Companies in the Boston area and throughout the northeast region, experience the benefits of working with a local vendor.
- Saves Time, Saves Money: Experience the difference of a local supplier who can be onsite for complex labeling applications, faster delivery, reduced shipping costs, and offers a broad array of labels proven to perform in demanding environments.
- On-Site Service and Repairs: Our technicians provide onsite service for all ID Technology equipment. When you choose a service plan, you receive coverage for all repairs, parts, and labor in addition to preventative maintenance. Less downtime, less expensive repairs.
Contact ID Technology/Nashua, NH Manufacturing Facility
To reach our Northeast office directly, please call (603)598-1553. For additional information, please visit our corporate website at www.idtechnology.com, call (888)438-3242 or (817)626-7779 or fill in our contact form below. We will contact you soon and look forward to servicing all your labeling needs.
ID Technology operates six label converting facilities across the US and Canada. If you are outside the New England States and looking for a local label manufacturer in your area, please visit our corporate site for a full listing of all our label manufacturing sites or call us at (888)438-3242 or (817)626-7779.