The Northeast USA is home to many electronic manufacturing plants in and around Boston and surrounding New England states. This industry is under increasing pressure to identify electronics down to the component level and through the supply chain.
As leading label manufacturer in Nashua, NH, ID Technology understands the specific demands of labeling electronics in harsh processing environments, limited space, and to meet regulatory compliance mandates. We work with many Boston area electronic manufacturers to solve their labeling challenges:
- Durable labels that withstand harsh environment processing, including contact with chemicals, aqueous washes, extreme high temperatures, wave flow soldering, or reducing ESD.
- Provide the right label and barcode symbology for complete identification. Linear, 2D, Data Matrix and combination barcodes.
- High quality, prime labels for product identification.
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL) and Canadian Standards Association (CSA) Regulatory Labels.
- Electrical, aircraft and aerospace wire and cable labels to meet tough MIL-STD, FAA, NASA, and other specifications.
» Read More: Labels for Electronics
Your Local Label Manufacturer – IDT/Nashua, NH
Companies in the Boston area and throughout the northeast region, experience the benefits of working with a local vendor.
- Saves Time, Saves Money: Experience the difference of a local supplier who can be onsite for complex labeling applications, faster delivery, reduced shipping costs, and offers a broad array of labels proven to perform in demanding environments.
- On-Site Service and Repairs: Our technicians provide onsite service for all ID Technology equipment. When you choose a service plan, you receive coverage for all repairs, parts, and labor in addition to preventative maintenance. Less downtime, less expensive repairs.
Contact ID Technology/Nashua, NH Manufacturing Facility
To reach our Northeast office directly, please call (603)598-1553. For additional information, please visit our corporate website at www.idtechnology.com, call (888)438-3242 or (817)626-7779 or fill in our contact form below. We will contact you soon and look forward to servicing all your labeling needs.
ID Technology operates six label converting facilities across the US and Canada. If you are outside the New England States and looking for a local label manufacturer, please visit our corporate site for a full listing of all our label manufacturing sites or call us at (888)438-3242 or (817)626-7779.